Wireless Printing for All Mobile Devices
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
SEND AS EMAIL ATTACHMENT
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to one of our libraries.
UPLOAD TO WIRELESS PRINTING PORTAL
1. Click the Wireless Printing Portal link (above) or go to: http://www.ocpl.org/services/wireless_printing/wifiprinting
2. Enter your email address.
3. Select Document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
4. Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk
At the Self Service Kiosk
1. At the Kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
2. Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
3. A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
4. If there are enough funds in your Deposit Account (Library cardholders only), the job will go directly to the printer.
5. If there are not enough funds in your Deposit Account, please pay by cash at the Service Desk or by credit card at the Self Service Kiosk.
6. The job(s) will then be released to the printer.